Who can apply: All Person with Disability/Disabilities
For Fresh Cases: Click link apply online, fill online application, attach scanned copy of required documents.
List of the States where PwDs data have been migrated: MP, Gujarat, Tripura, Haryana, UP.
In case of any difficulty in filling application, kindly leave your message in suggestion box (Suggestions).
Four types of details are required:
Click “Download Form “to see what information is required in application
Document required with online application:
Note: At this stage only PwD registration has been started. Generation of UDID (Unique Disability ID) has not yet started and will be informed through this portal when it comes in effect.
As per the Persons with Disabilities act 1995 only given disabilities type can apply for UDID Card.
List of Disabilities:
1. Blindness: “Blindness” refers to a condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions namely:-
(a) Total absence of sight; or
(b) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (Snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses; or
(c) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse;
2. Cerebral Palsy: “Cerebral Palsy” means a group of non-progressive conditions of a person characterised by abnormal motor control posture resulting from brain insult or injuries occurring in the pre-natal, peri-natal or infant period of development;
3. Low vision: ”Low Vision” means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment of standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device;
4. Locomotor Disability: “Locomotor disability” means disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or nay form of cerebral palsy;
5. Leprosy-cured: “Leprosy-cured person” means person who has been cured of leprosy but is suffering from-
(a) Loss of sensation in hands or feet as well as loss of sensation and paresis in the eye and eye-lid but with no manifest deformity;
(b) Manifest deformity and paresis but having sufficient mobility in their hands and feet to enable them to engage in normal economic activity;
(c) Extreme physical deformity as well as advanced age which prevents him from undertaking ang gainful occupation, and the expression ‘Leprosy Cured” shall be construed accordingly;
6. Mental Retardation: “Mental retardation” means a conditions of arrested or incomplete development of mind of a person which is specially characterised by sub normality of intelligence;
7. Mental Illness: “Mental illness” means any mental disorder other than Mental retardation
8. Hearing Impairment: “Hearing Impairment” means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in th conversational range of frequencies